Our History

georgemcclymondstruck

McClymonds Supply & Transit has been dedicated to serving our customers since 1945. George R. McClymonds, the founder, returned from World War II and bought his first truck. He and his wife Gladys ran an efficient and well-managed family business known as George McClymonds Trucking. As the company grew throughout the sixties and seventies, it incorporated in 1983 as McClymonds Supply and Transit Co. Inc. and has since become known for supplying sand, gravel and limestone to home builders and developers.

McClymonds has grown considerably since then and has been operating out of the Portersville, Pennsylvania for almost 70 years. We provide regional service for bulk commodities and also serve parts of Canada. We attribute our success to our loyal customers, our attention to detail, and the efforts of our employees.